Monday, July 1, 2013

The Poem - Here and There

Words can; contain,
all you wish to feel.

Someday, neverday,
all day, everyday,
Sunday, Saturday,
This Day - yesterday.

I am only that which I grant myself to be;
be to myself only that which I grant; am
I what I wish? what I see? what I do? or how I feel?

Someday tomorrow, you'll see yesterday
In some time far gone, you'll wish you could stay,
Forever is long, and human minds sway
With tomorrow now gone, you'll triumph today.

How bitter, how sweet,
Is missing your feet...
as they were companions with mine.
How joyous, morose
Is the dry pedaled rose...
As it counts the winter clouds in the sky.

Today I see your face /
Tomorrow I see your soul / 
Overmorrow I see your happiness /
Fortnight I see you / never alone

Forever I see you /
Are- Can- Not- Should-
you?

The tree is bare, and bare that it is not rare, 
unlike it,'s a rare bare seed,
for which the bare tree cared,
with naught but air

It is exhausted - - - 
The farmer is not, for he always works.

Come tomorrow, come today,
come forever, never stay,
And sweep me up in yesterday,
fly thoughts - fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment